Thursday, April 2, 2009

Things are great!


I thought I needed to do a little update since it's been so long since I've written. Things are going great!! I had a check up at the doctor the other day and everything looks really good and I continue to be healthy praise God! I ran 1/2 of the Little Rock marathon a few weeks ago with some of my girlfriends and it was an empowering experience.

There is a breast cancer survivor feature article in the April 2009 issue of All About You Magazine (AY Magazine). I was one of the women they interviewed for the article and I think it turned out pretty well. You should be able to pick up a copy around Central and Northwest Arkansas. (the picture above is from the magazine: I'm the jumper in the middle!)



I keep up with Facebook so if you are on, you can friend me here

The kids and Daniel are all doing well. Ophelia is closing in on the end of Kindergarten and Victor (3 1/2 yrs) & Fiona (2 yrs) are growing up very fast and play the days away.

School Pictures Below:




No comments: